Summit Learning Program
Frequently Asked Parent Questions and Answers About Summit Learning
- What is Summit and why is it beneficial to me and my student?
- How do I navigate the platform?
- What is a Power Focus Area (PFA)?
- What is a Project Unit?
- What is a Checkpoint?
- What is a Math Unit?
- How does my student earn an A?
- My student says that everything has to be done at school, is this true?
- How can I know what my student missed if they were gone for school so I can help them stay caught up?
- In the old grading system I knew that if my student had a missing assignment that was something I needed to make sure they did. How do I know in Summit what I should hold my student accountable for?
- How do I know what is due and when it is due?
- What does my student do (or should they do) during the mentoring class period?